AUSTRO CHEMICALS & BIO TECHNOLOGIES is a leading Industrial Waste Water Management company with engineering capabilities to undertake large Waste Water Treatment Projects. We serve in five countries - India, Japan, Indonesia, Ethiopia and Bangladesh.
Austro brings more than 20 years of expertise in Waste Water Treatment industry and deploys continuous efforts to bring the latest cost-effective technology into their engineering design. Our dedicated team of Civil, Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Chemical Engineers and Microbiological Professionals ensure integrated design and operations to meet all required statutory regulations.
Austro Chemicals & Bio-Technologies offer:
- Designing, Engineering and Project Consultancy Services
- Manufacturing of Water and Waste Water Treatment Plants
- Erection & Commissioning and Operation & Maintenance of Waste Water Treatment Plants
- Revamping and Servicing of existing Waster Water Treatment Plants
- Supply of Spares, Chemicals, Resins, Bio-culture, etc
- Annual Maintenance Contracts
We are experts in Textile ZLD Zero Liquid Discharge projects and commissioned more than 300 ZLD Plants and enable clients to process more than 500 MLD of Waste Water annually.
We understand that all customers are different. Our strength comes from our own manufacturing and fabrication facility to design custom solutions and plants to suit client needs.
- To conserve water by implementing the concept of recycling
- To deploy the latest Waste Water Management Technology in its true shape across multiple industries
- To provide right, cost effective, timely delivery of Waste Water Treatment Plant and machineries
- To identify the problems with the existing Waste Water Treatment Plants and revamp/service them to give the designed productivity optimizing for the energy consumed
- To take up the burden of Operations & Maintenance of Water and Effluent Treatment Plants thereby enabling clients to to focus on their core business
Zero Liquid Discharge Plants
Effluent Treatment Plant
Sewage Treatment Plants
Nano Filtration Plants
Reverse Osmosis Plants
Iron Removal Systems
Ultra Violet Systems
Electro-Oxidation and Electro-Deionization